Current TV Shows #2

Re: Current TV Shows #2

Postby Myth » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:10 pm

Thanks Tactile :D BBC3 does sounds like CW. It's the channel for Supernatural, TVD, FLASH, ARROW, 100 etc. You get the picture. I would never be able to tell you all the stations/channels we have here especially with cable....there are too many.

Lookie, lookie!! at what is coming to PBS in June-

http://video.pbs.org/video/2365405553/
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
User avatar
Myth
Vamp
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 am

Re: Current TV Shows #2

Postby Myth » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:30 am

Believe it or not, I dragged my feet watching JUSTIFIED. It's a 'me' thing. I can have a hard time watching a series Finale especially when I loved the series. The acting was pretty awesome from ALL actors and the writing was brilliant most of the time. So many unique and memorable characters!! I still can't understand why Tim O and Walton G haven't had any Emmy nods. JUSTIFIED needs some Emmy justice!!

I was actually afraid to watch the ending but you know what? It was perfect. Just plain perfect IMHO. Is it wishful thinking to hope for a spin-off? I just love the Marshalls and will miss Tim, Rachel and especially Art.

I just realized that Jacob Pitts, who played Tim, was in EURO TRIP with Michelle Trachtenberg. Huh. I am almost tempted to see the movie again. Oh shuddup :lol:
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
User avatar
Myth
Vamp
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 am

Re: Current TV Shows #2

Postby Paula » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:44 pm

Hmm, wanting to see a Michelle Trachtenberg movie? Nope, just can't see it. :lol:

I was a little disappointed with the JUSTIFIED finale. Very little Wynn Duffy though I always expected him to be the last man standing. Would like to have known what became of Loretta. Same for Tim, Rachel, and especially Art. No Judge in the final season. Not cool. Don't like that Boyd survived. Just doesn't seem right and after he shot poor Shea Whigham in the penultimate episode, I wanted him to go down. I'm sorry, but his powers of survival in the last three episodes were something you'd see in BTVS, not JUSTIFIED. Glad to see Raylan and Winona did not reunite. Liked the standoff between Raylan and Sam Elliott's creepy henchman (whose name escapes me). Would have preferred if that was the final scene with Raylan dying. How about Sam Elliott pulling a Bugsy Siegel by taking one in the eye? Ouchies. Sorry, not a perfect finale for me. Not by a long shot.
Paula
Vamp
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:43 am

Re: Current TV Shows #2

Postby Myth » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:07 pm

Paula- I cared a little bit too much about Boyd. Granted he was a killer and a born criminal but he was charismatic and pretty mesmerizing. I like that he didn't draw on Raylan because in the first Season, it didn't end too well for him. Boyd lives and he is back to his preaching. Motor mouth is at it again :lol: I really didn't want the leads or any of the Marshalls to die so I am a happy camper. I fully expected Boyd and possibly Raylan to die so I am relieved. Loretta is a survivor and she will be the power in Harlan as the marijuana queen, no doubt.
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
User avatar
Myth
Vamp
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 am

Re: Current TV Shows #2

Postby Myth » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:35 am

THE AMERICANS - I am not a FAN fan of this series but I watch because the acting and writing is really very good.....I just hate the characters. Anyhoo, the Season Finale is next week and I get the feeling that Philip is going to get lethal, more so then at any other time. I am actually lloking forward to see what happens. Is Martha toast?

ORPHAN BLACK returns tomorrow night and I have to admit that I am a bit apprehensive about the male actor playing Mark, Seth etc and if he can live up to Tatiana M. She is incredible in all her clone roles.

VIKINGS - EEEEEP!!! Next week is the Season Finale and I don't want to say too much but I am hoping for the biggest con game ever! Dang, last night they had a rolling barrel with spikes that tore through the Vikings in the covered bridge :shock: It was a bit nauseating and yet mesmerizing. I am one sick puppy 8-) :lol:

I forgot....LOST GIRL starts tonight as well as BITTEN.
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
User avatar
Myth
Vamp
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 am

Re: Current TV Shows #2

Postby Paula » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:36 pm

I love THE AMERICANS, my favorite show airing right now. Yep, the Jennings are loathsome and I root against them at any and every opportunity. The acting is fantastic and I'd watch a show that focused only on Stan and Oleg. Their relationship is fascinating. Thank goodness TA is on FX and not one of the major networks since it allows them the freedom to show some pretty nasty stuff. I know I'll never look at a suitcase the same way again. :shock: Pretty bummed that next week is the season finale. I'm just glad it'll be back next year. Such an under appreciated show. Don't understand why it doesn't receive any love when award season rolls around. Everyone connected to this show is doing first rate work. How fun must it be to create the sound effects just for this season alone? :lol: As far as Martha is concerned, I'll be very surprised if she survives the finale. Sadly, it looks like the only person with a smidgen of sympathy for her, Philip, will probably be forced to take her out. Either that or Hans will jump the gun and eliminate her. That guy is a loose cannon.
Paula
Vamp
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:43 am

Re: Current TV Shows #2

Postby Myth » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:10 am

Eep!! There are plans to make a TV series of GALAXY QUEST. 5% of me is kind of excited but the other 95% is terrified of how badly this can go.

http://www.tv.com/news/galaxy-quest-tv- ... 964586777/
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
User avatar
Myth
Vamp
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 am

Re: Current TV Shows #2

Postby Paula » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Myth wrote:Eep!! There are plans to make a TV series of GALAXY QUEST. 5% of me is kind of excited but the other 95% is terrified of how badly this can go.

http://www.tv.com/news/galaxy-quest-tv- ... 964586777/


That movie had one of the best casts in recent memory. Whoever is the casting director for the TV series has his work cut out for him. Can't say I like those odds.
Paula
Vamp
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:43 am

Re: Current TV Shows #2

Postby Myth » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:02 pm

RIPPER STREET starts tomorrow night 4/29 on BBCA.
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
User avatar
Myth
Vamp
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 am

Re: Current TV Shows #2

Postby Paula » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Myth wrote:RIPPER STREET starts tomorrow night 4/29 on BBCA.


Nice to have something to watch on Wednesday nights now that THE AMERICANS has ended its season.
Paula
Vamp
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:43 am

PreviousNext

Return to TV Shows

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron