Postby Myth » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:25 am

A special next month on HBO!!

GOT Special
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
Myth
Vamp

Re: Game of Thrones

Postby Spike's Wolf » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Thanks for the heads up Myth . I hope they still have it in On Demand in April when HBO has it free weekend because I don't have HBO.
Spike's Wolf
Master Vamp

Postby Spike's Wolf » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Well in trying to get my cable bill down and since I have had Comcast forever, they were able to lower my monthly bill and add HBO. This means I will not only get to see the special but also the whole new season 5 as it premieres. :D
Spike's Wolf
Master Vamp

Postby Myth » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:25 am

YAY!! Spike's Wolf!! Congrats but I sure would like to know how you convinced Comcast. I joined back in the day when Comcast was this sweet new company and they would always help with the escalating costs. Now if I call, I have to hold for 20 minutes or more and then I usually get someone on the line that I can't understand. Sigh :(

Anyhoo....GAME OF THRONES premieres April 12th this year at 9 pm followed by SILICON VALLEY (a hoot) and then VEEP.

GOT premiere news
Myth
Vamp

Postby tactile » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:05 pm

Spike's Wolf wrote:Well in trying to get my cable bill down and since I have had Comcast forever, they were able to lower my monthly bill and add HBO. This means I will not only get to see the special but also the whole new season 5 as it premieres. :D

Oh, that's great Wolfie. Hopefully, the new series will air over here soon after. *fingers crossed* ;)
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby Myth » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:09 am

First trailer for S5. Scroll down.

Trailer
Myth
Vamp

Postby Spike's Wolf » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:05 am

Myth wrote:First trailer for S5. Scroll down.

Trailer

Thank-you Myth for the link. It looks like it is going to be a great season with a lot of change.
Spike's Wolf
Master Vamp

Postby Myth » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:40 pm

You're welcome :D

Some pictures for the new Season-

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/gallery/18- ... ss-AA8MV12
Myth
Vamp

Postby Spike's Wolf » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Don't forget the special 'Day In The Life' that is premiering tomorrow (Sunday) night. In the west it is on at 4:30pm which is 7:30pm in the east. I have set it up for a DVR recording and don't know how I am going to get through the next two days waiting for it. I'm sure it is going to make me crazy that the new season is more than two months away.
Spike's Wolf
Master Vamp

Postby Myth » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:10 pm

Spike's Wolf wrote:Don't forget the special 'Day In The Life' that is premiering tomorrow (Sunday) night. In the west it is on at 4:30pm which is 7:30pm in the east. I have set it up for a DVR recording and don't know how I am going to get through the next two days waiting for it. I'm sure it is going to make me crazy that the new season is more than two months away.

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot :oops: While we have the loooooong 2 months of waiting, I highly suggest filling the time by watching S1-3 of VIKINGS on the History channel. H2 is you have HD. I sometimes think I look forward more to VIKINGS than GOT because it is that good.
Myth
Vamp

PreviousNext

Return to TV Shows