#006 - James, you're a bloody puppet?

Daily conversations, fandom updates, and everything else!

Re: #006 - James, you're a bloody puppet?

Postby tactile » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Thanks Teep.

Berengaria wrote:I'd rather he took the time to do it right than just push something out. Nice of Jasmine to let us know. Specially about the "he's working so much" ...music to my ears!

Mine too. Hope we get to hear more about what he's working on soon.
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby laimelady » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:24 pm

"I drank WHAT!?" ~Socrates
America Drives RIGHT Passes LEFT
laimelady
Master Vamp

Postby Gray » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:07 pm

tactile wrote:Thanks Teep.

Berengaria wrote:I'd rather he took the time to do it right than just push something out. Nice of Jasmine to let us know. Specially about the "he's working so much" ...music to my ears!

Mine too. Hope we get to hear more about what he's working on soon.

It seems many are more interested in seeing/hearing James singing Rest in Peace than in the actual movie, Kessi Blue. Besides the brief description given on the Indiegogo site, there is little else known about it. It is for all intent and purposes Jasmin's project. She wrote it, directed it, produced it and stars in it. It is a short...but I wonder how short...10, 15, 20, 30 minutes? She has been saying that it will be submitted at film festivals in the future. From how she described it, it sounds a little like WINDING ROADS maybe in concept or theme...a woman finding herself...I am a bit curious as to just how much of the film was James involved. I know that he was given director and producer credit.

I will be going to Raleigh this coming weekend. Maybe James will be able to talk about some of his upcoming work...*fingers crossed* I love that he is staying active and busy. He is always so 'up' and happy, excited and content when working on new challenges, getting to act on stage or on set. That good feeling and eagerness just oozes out of him; his eyes are bright and his smile is generous and his laugh is frequent.
Gray
Toddler Vamp

Postby Berengaria » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:05 am

Well, do your best, Gray. Here's hoping he's feeling blabby. :D
Berengaria
Teen Vamp

Postby laimelady » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:20 am

*sigh* My preference has always and will always be for his on-screen performances.
Such an expressive, communicative, powerful FACE!

James has a RL and so far seems to be having a wonderful time, but will forever be remembered for bringing to VL a stunningly vivid, complete, beyond a writer-directors' control spirit into existence! Not just as a character, but his actoring passions raised his fellow thespians performances individually and en_masse.
"I drank WHAT!?" ~Socrates
America Drives RIGHT Passes LEFT
laimelady
Master Vamp

Postby Lurky » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:50 pm

Looks like we can forget Code Black. It has already been cast. :evil:

who's in it?
· Luis Guzman as Jose Santiago
· Maggie Grace as Leanne Royer
· Marcia Gay Harden as Christa Hardin
· Melanie Kannokada as Malaya Pineda
Lurky
Vamp

Postby tactile » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Lurky wrote:Looks like we can forget Code Black. It has already been cast. :evil:

who's in it?
· Luis Guzman as Jose Santiago
· Maggie Grace as Leanne Royer
· Marcia Gay Harden as Christa Hardin
· Melanie Kannokada as Malaya Pineda

Damn! Back to the sleuthing board. :cry:

*Fingers crossed* James will have some actOring news this weekend.
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby Pasty » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:41 pm

Hee, I just turned the TV on and there he was! :) High Plains Invaders is airing on Showcase tonight and I didn't even realize it and caugh it by accident. Still loving the stubble.
Pasty
Vamp

Postby tactile » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:33 pm

Yay! Go stubbly Sam. :D

Bringing these over from SupportSpike

Buffy Anniversary '97 Season 1/Episode 02: The Harvest

Buffy rescues Willow and Xander, but Jesse is left in the hands of the vampires. Buffy no longer resists her calling, but immediately begins to plan a rescue. Because they are already involved, Giles tells Xander and Willow about vampires and demons, and that Buffy is the Slayer. They are overwhelmed by it all, but they insist on helping Buffy. Meanwhile, Luke and the other vampires are planning to begin The Harvest, a dark ritual that will free the Master from his underground prison. Needing to slaughter innocents for the ritual, they descend upon The Bronze to feed. And only the Slayer stands in their way.
http://ow.ly/GGdg1

Buffy Anniversary '97 Season 1/Episode 01: Welcome to the Hellmouth

Buffy Summers is the Slayer, but after being expelled from her old high school for burning down the gym (it was full of vampires) she just wants to forget about her destiny and be a normal sixteen-year-old girl. She and her mother move from L.A. to Sunnydale, California. She now has a new school, new friends, and a chance to start over. But Sunnydale is on top of a Hellmouth -- a center of mystical convergence that draws evil and demonic forces -- and Buffy soon realizes that she will have to pick up her stakes and holy water in order to save her new friends.
http://ow.ly/GGdg0
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby Berengaria » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:32 am

Has James ever done a Con in Belgium before?
I remember he did one somewhere with a castle atmosphere but was that one in the Netherlands?
Berengaria
Teen Vamp

PreviousNext

Return to General Thread